Koehring & Sons, Inc. was founded in 1885 by Benard Koehring as a hardware store specializing in items of the day and all types of heating and cooking stoves. The business has passed from each generation first to Charles (son of Benard) then to Paul (son of Charles and currently Alfred and Eric (sons of Paul).
The firm presently operates over the entire State of Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee. The core business is predominately in Marion and all surrounding counties. Koehring & Sons has become one of the largest HVAC Contractors in the area.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Replacement of residential equipment
- Sheet metal duct fabrication
- Design, fabrication, and installation of duct systems and equipment for commercial and industrial applications
- Water source heat pump design and installation
Our services include:
- Design of duct systems up to medium pressure
- Expert field supervision
- Equipment and accessory installation
- Maintenance and repair service
We are a quality conscience HVAC contractor and would like to be of service to you.